2014/03/24

Outfit Post


Hi guys, how have you been??..

I'm here with two looks, hope you will like them. You could have seen one of them on my Lookbook page.

The first one

FAUX LEATHER JACKET - Miss Selfridge | HIGH-WAISTED JEANS - Lindex | T-SHIRT - Ebay | FRILL SOCKS - River Island | CAP - New Yorker | CREEPERS - Ebay | SUNGLASSES - H&M | TRANSPARENT BACKPACK - Ebay

The second one
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TOP - H&M | SHORTS - H&M | SHOES - Dr. Martens | BERET - H&M | BACKPACK - Pull&Bear

Funny, it turned out that my second outfit was almost all H&M :3

So I hoped you liked them both, hype my looks on Lookbok!!..

Thank you for reading, bye bye ^w^
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey i totally in love with ur hair girl!!! xx
    Anyway, would u like to follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :3
      Yeah, sure, why not, your blog is amazing!!..

      Delete