2014/07/20

Little things


This post is basically a mess. I'll just show you some things and details of everyday life.
SAM_0591 SAM_0594
I went to DM drogerie last week and decided to try Alverde cosmetics -- it's vegan and kinda cheap. Their Gesichtswasser (skin toner) and Tagescreme (day cream) for dry and senstive skin turned out to be great!!..
SAM_0664
My everyday make up.
SAM_0649
This thing shines like crazy, that's why I love it. It has shiny little pieces, i tried to catch them with my camera. In real life it looks better. You look like you've just came back from Patrick Wolf concert cause Wolfpack always wears glitter.
SAM_0652 SAM_0677
This is how I use this thing, I put it under my brows.
SAM_0684
This is MAC Viva Glam Nicki. It's a pink matte lipstick that dries your lips out. I love the color, though.
SAM_0706
Complete look :3

Flower crown is from Primark.

I should do something with my hair, I'm thinking about dying it violet color. It's my favourite.

Follow me on Bloglovin and follow my instagram @frenchque ^w^
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment